Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Look What I can Do Now!!!

I can pull myself up on things...



I can climb in, on, and through things...





I'm always underfoot these days.



I can eat big boy food with mommy and daddy now (table food)....



I can intentionally smile for the camera....



Other cute pictures...


Cuddling with Grandpa.


Pouting because I want out.


At the park with the rest of the family. I'm too little to play with the boys, so I'm playing with my Grammy. I love my Grammy!


Playing on the floor with Daddy.


Lounging with daddy... Is he a Bultman boy or what?


My MySpace debut.


Trapped in my carseat again.


Sitting like a big boy in the recliner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the new pics...he's getting so big!!! Can't wait to see him again. He's so fun to play with. I hope that all is well with you. I'm sure that we'll see you guys soon.