Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Jamison is coming July 9th, 2007!


Well, after many doctors appointments, it seems that Jamison is too big and too comfortable to come out voluntarily! The doctors are estimating he is 9 pounds 6 ounces. Of course, this is just an estimate. They say that he can be + or - a half a pound.

So, we will have pictures of our little guy here in about 5 days. Please keep us (and especially Christy) in your prayers throughout this week.

>> Everyone wanted a picture so I posted one to the right. Unfortunately, this isn't the most recent picture of Christy. This is her about 5 weeks ago... So, she is just a wee bit bigger!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy to think that this day and moment in time and in history was pre-ordained and known by the One who has the letters J-A-M-I-S-0-N carved in the palm of His hand as promised in His Word. Will be thinking and praying for all three of you and especially for the one who LABORS! You can do it Christy! Makes sense to me that ole' Bubba Bultman would be the father of a big boy! LoveU3, Aunt Susie

Anonymous said...

Holy Toledo! Now, thatsa gonna be a bigga bebe. I'm Fed Ex-ing David's old catcher's mitt to you, Chris, so that as Jamieson sails over the doctor you'll be there to catch him!

Love You Both,
Aunt Louise

Anonymous said...

Christy,

Sorry. I forgot to address you in the previous blog. Actually, I only have one thing to say: OUCH!

Love You.
Aunt Louise

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris and Christy,

I know you can't wait for Jamison to come! I hope you enjoy your last few days being just the two of you! Kyle and I are very happy for the both of you and know you'll make wonderful parents!

Anonymous said...

Good luck ! I wll check on you Monday. I am sure everything will come out just fine !

Coach

Anonymous said...

Jamison is coming, Jamison is coming! Sounds like a great rally cry! We'll be praying for the three of you and can't wait to see the little (oops, big)guy.

Love, Aunt Paula and crew

Unknown said...

Finally! Christie you look beautiful as always...Chris, miss you, bet can't wait!
God Bless,
Mama V

John said...

maybe he'll come tomorrow - 7/7/7